Our most popular program is the online Masters of Science in Applied Health Sciences Informatics. This degree can be completed by part-time students over a 1 and 1/2 to a 3 year period. Click here to create an account and apply.
We offer five academic programs:
- This 21 credit part-time, online program may be completed in 1-3 years.
- This 60 credit part-time, online program may be completed in 1.5-3 years.
- This 60 credit full-time, campus program is completed in 1 year.
- This 96 credit full-time, campus program is completed in 2 years.
- This grant was awarded in 2022 for pre-doctorate and post-doctorate training in the BIDS program.
While our academic programs share an interdisciplinary approach and common curriculum, each has its own focus.
Part-time students who qualify for financial aid as citizens or permanent residents of the United States must also be registered for a minimum of 5 credits combined in quarter 1 and quarter 2, and a minimum of 5 credits combined in quarter 3 and quarter 4.
Please note the state-specific information for online programs: